Video Library

Mama Ravyn
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Video Library
Victorian moon phases and patchwork witchy-poo ornaments.Get them here!

An explanation of the MUZE™ card design and how to actively connect to them in divination.

Ari explains the querant board design and how it's used, as well as some very strange happenings earlier in the evening.

Ari talks about MUZE™, the entity by proxy, her secret to creating and activating her planchettes and how you can utilize this technique.

Muze game assembly. How to put the pieces together and some suggestions.<br>

We show you how we created a life-sized doll of Maman Brigitte (Lady Death), for under $20 and a bit of up-cycled materials.